Thread: Hot Juice Towing Level

Default Hot Juice Towing Level

Hello,
    Just purchased a 33 ft 5er that will weight around 12000 when loaded. I have the Hot Juice, and just wondering if I should use level 1 or 2. I did some searching, and alot people with the regular juice use level 2...is it the same on the hot?

Thanks for the help.
    2002 White Ex Cab, L/B, D/A

Default Got Gauges?

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoBoz
    Hello,
    Just purchased a 33 ft 5er that will weight around 12000 when loaded. I have the Hot Juice, and just wondering if I should use level 1 or 2. I did some searching, and alot people with the regular juice use level 2...is it the same on the hot?

Thanks for the help.
    Do you have the Attitude monitor also? Or gauges at all? If you have the Attitude you can set your defueling EGT limits, or watch the EGT's and drive accordingly.

Chris
    1999 F-250 PowerStroke Crew Cab Short Box Lariat 4X4
    Fumoto, Turbo-Master, MBRP 4", Billet Triple Disc TC, HD TransGo Tugger, AIS, Triple Pod, Autometer Phantoms, SPDiesel Overboost Eliminator, SCT Tuned By Tadd @ Elite Diesel Performance 75/100/125 and DP-Tuner 80 Econo PCM, Sirius Radio...
    2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Sport 4X4
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

Yes, I have gauges..but not the attitude. Mine is the pre-attitude Hot Juice.

Default No Problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoBoz
    Yes, I have gauges..but not the attitude. Mine is the pre-attitude Hot Juice.

I say run it and see where your at..level 1 is the safest, but I would imagine you could get away with level 2 if you watch your gauges.

Chris
    1999 F-250 PowerStroke Crew Cab Short Box Lariat 4X4
    Fumoto, Turbo-Master, MBRP 4", Billet Triple Disc TC, HD TransGo Tugger, AIS, Triple Pod, Autometer Phantoms, SPDiesel Overboost Eliminator, SCT Tuned By Tadd @ Elite Diesel Performance 75/100/125 and DP-Tuner 80 Econo PCM, Sirius Radio...
    2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Sport 4X4
    Stock for now...
    My Gallery

Figure the Hot Juice as having levels 2,3,4, and 5 on it in positions 1,2,3, and 4.

I'd say position 1, maybe 2 and keep your transmission happy.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Thanks. I guess I will put level 2 on normal for everyday driving, then 1 on Tow Haul mode....of course, now I have to get rid of level 4 on TH :-(

My trailer is not that heavy. It grosses 11,700 lbs, but it is typically loaded to around 10,500. I don
    \'03 Fire Red GMC 2500HD D/A Ex Cab SB 4x4, Leer shell, Husky flaps, Oilguard, Juice, Mufflerectomy, Cat fuel filter, Titan V, Equal-i-zer, Arctic Fox 30U