Thread: Westach combo

Smile Westach combo

Has any one used the Westach - 2" Combo Gauge - BOOST/EGT, i have done the ispro boost/egt 2 gauges {not a combo} before and i liked them no prob, but the Westach is a different look, iam not set on it just thinking.
    2005 GMC 2500 4x4 Duramax/Allson, AFE Stage-2 air & Intake, 4" cat back exhaust. 1982 chevy 4x4,73 chevy 4x4

I used this combo gauge until I got the edge w/ moniter. I liked it. The movement of the gauge was very smooth. Well made.
    1998 k1500 kennedy exhaust,heath turbomaster, 99 hd program,boost,pyro,trans and oil temp gauges.duramax fan .active suspension.2003 2500hd banks exhaust,diablo 40hp with edge juice w/moniter, ,265-75-16 uniroyal w/ air bags

Lightbulb

The Westach could be a good choice for those who don't want/need a lot of gauges cluttering up the dash. The 2-in-one package would be a help to those folks. The downside is that the sweep of the needles on the high/low 1/3 of each scale would seem to be less informative. The middle range of each scale would be fine though.

Jim