I have an 2002 Duramax crew cab. I have had is since it was new. I just started thinking about a new truck this year and decided instead to put some money into the one I have instead. I went with an Edge juice /w attitude. My fastest 0 to 60 time was 9.9 seconds. With the edge set to 5 with fuel boost set to 5 and shift defuel disabled I hit 6.8 seconds my first run. I was blown away. The only other thing I have done to this truck is dropped in a K & N. Now I can't wait to see if I actually get any better mileage. I am wondering what some other people are getting for zero to 60 times. I did my test without any brake torque and just floored it smoothly when the light turned green. If I floor it too fast or use the brake at all the wheels spin soo fast it shifts too soon. Also I am using the attitudes built in 0-60 monitor. I tried a 1/4 run and as soon as I got to 80MPH the truck fell on its face and the check engine light came on and has stayed on since. Not sure what that's all about so I set it back to stock and have to take it to the dealer. Truck only has 60k on it and it's hardest job is pulling the boat about 2 miles from the house to the launch.