This is the appropriate intake manifold for a J (non-EGR) series 6.2 years 82 and 83. the 82-83 model intake have provisions for mounting a rear mount secondary fuel filter on them. The 84+ intake don't have these bosses cast onto them, and have a different mounting system for rear mount filtration, using the Model 80 Fuel filter housing.

This intake has been cleaned and baked, it only needs a coat of alum paint to make it look great at the cleaning/chemical dulled the metal.

This preticular intake has freeze plugs driven in where the CDR tubes would go, this is especially helpful in using a turbo! The Banks turbo uses rubber boots on the intake to seal off the CDR because it gets routed elsewhere. The rubber boots deteriorate, or blow out under higher boost pressures. The sure fix is going to be using a freeze plug(s).

I was going to use this intake on my 82 SB truck, but plans have changed and I won't need it now.

These are a little harder to find, and in good shape (not stripped out on the filter side).

$75, you pay shipping.

J