I did the normal thing for me when it comes to changing my oil. Got home from work let the truck sit for about half an hour as to not burn my self on the exhaust. Started draining the oil out of the pan and then took the old filter off with my strap wrench. Let the truck sit a while for me this is usually over night because after eating dinner I don't want to work on my truck anymore. Next morning cleaned sealing area around oil filter base (made sure no old gasket) put drain pan plug back in. Filled new oil filter with oil and installed in truck. Put a quart or oil from gallon container in to quart sized oil container then put container behind my seat. Then proceed to put what was left in two gallon containers in my engine and put oil cap on. Checked level of oil to confirm I actually put enough in to get it started. Pulled pink wire from injection pump (actually did that at beginning of changing oil). Cranked engine for two 15 second intervals with about a minute thirty in between. Hooked up pink to injection pump got in cab did glow cycle and started engine wait the normal 5 to 20 seconds the oil gauge takes to read after oil change and no pressure; waited another 30 to 45 seconds listening closely to engine for abnormal sounds didn't hear any shut truck off after time elapsed. Got out checked for leaks non to be found, check for leaks on mechanical gauge non to be found. Got back in truck let glow plugs cycle started engine waited about a minute closely listening to engine still no oil pressure, became uncomfortable letting engine run shut it off. Came in the house and started a post.

Questions: