My burb had a IP change from a 5068 to a newer 5521 and I don't know if the the ECM chip program was changed, what would be the symptoms/conditions?
I ask because I bought the truck with 75000 miles and a very problem free life. It is a 94 with the F code VIN indicating HD model.
At around 110,000 I had a IP change under warranty and since then the truck has started differently and since then when weather is cold, SES 35 and 36 set. I did experience shut down and replaced the FSD with a cooler and fixed that, but still get 35, 36. I have performed all the checks and recently R&R the intake to check fuel hoses and replace the IP harness that came with the FSD cooler. While R&R the intake I did notice that the optical sensor on top of IP was wet with fuel inside the connector which I know is not normal. I cleaned and reconnected. Truck still sets 35 and 36 but overall runs great.
So while mentally going over things I know that the 94 HD had a different pump somwhow and basically grasping at straws. If this continues I will simply disable the circuit that drops out the crusie control when SES comes on and just drive.
Thanks
Buzz

[ 01-06-2004, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: BUZZ ]