Thread: Free Six-Gun Bundle from Banks

Default Free Six-Gun Bundle from Banks

Hey Guys,
    Gale Banks Engineering is giving away a Six-Gun Bundle. Enter to win by clicking on the Banks Power Banner Ad that you see on this site. Good Luck!

Peter Treydte
    Director of Technical Communications
    Banks Power

I'm registered...although it was hard to decide which truck I'd put it on. Some questions:

1) What all is included in this bundle?
    2) Which truck listed in my signature would benefit the most from it? (They all are used for similar towing weights - average is about 10K#)
    2011 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L daily driver
    • Previous owner of two 1994 6.5L K3500s, '01, '02, and '05 6.6L K2500s, '04 C4500, '06 K3500 dually, '06 K3500 SRW, '09 K3500HD SRW, '05 Denali
    • Total GM diesel miles to date : ~950K

I'm registered too. Looks like you get the SS exhaust system, Big Head wastegate, the pyro, 2 guages pyro & boost, otto mind and selector switch, wiring, and reusable air filter. No PDA.
    JP
    Jeff

"But officer, I ain't Speedin', I'm just flyin' low"

2001 Silverado 3500 Dually LS Ext Cab, 6.6L Diesel, Banks Stinger Kit, 4" Exhaust, VR Straps, Bilstein shocks, 255/85/16 BFG KM2s
    2004 Suburban 2500 LT 6.0L 4x4, Bilstein Shocks, Federico front/rear sway bars
    1996 Caprice 5.7L LT1, B4U Suspension, KYB shocks & Hotchkis sway bars, BMR RCA - alas I miss ya.
    2013 Caprice PPV 6.0L

The Banks Six-Gun Giveaway promotion included 3 winners, one Ford, one GM and one Dodge. The contest ran on 12 different websites. And the winners are:

With a Dodge, Michael and Laura Preuit of Angleton, TX. They entered through cumminsforum.com.

With a Ford, Timothy Carnes, currently stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. Timothy entered through thedieselstop.com.

We have not been able to contact our GM winner yet, so until we do we will not print his name, and if we cannot reach him after a few days, we will select another winner. Our current winner entered through thedieselplace.com.

Thanks to all that participated. Congratulations to the winners!

Peter Treydte
    Banks Power

P.S. The Six-Gun Bundle does include a PowerPDA.

Hey Guys,

Just a quick note regarding the Six-Gun Bundle GM winner:

Mark Pyhala of Lyman, SC
    Chevy Owner
    Entered through TheDieselPlace.com

Thank you for you interest in the Six-Gun Bundle giveaway.

For more information on Gale Banks Engineering products, go to www.bankspower.com

Peter Treydte
    Director of Technical Communications
    Banks Power