Thread: Great running 6.2 and banks parts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Great running 6.2 and banks parts

Great running 6.2 j code ex military cucv, approx 60k miles, engine is clean and has no leaks, doesn't use oil, still running in truck, can drive. Has turbo 400 and np208 transfer case, runs and shifts fine. Has rebuilt injection pump, injectors, glow plugs, batteries and starter within last 1000 miles. Dana 44 front, 12 bolt rear axles. Converted to 12 volt. Also have banks turbo setup with wastegated holset turbo, missing exhaust crossover and some small parts. Body looks about average for a cucv, some dings, nothing major, od green,No Title. I need the room more than the truck, get it out of my way. $1600 for the whole thing. Not parting it out unless someone only wants the engine first. I'm in north alabama, I will pull it and deliver within reasonable distance. But prefer you come and drive the whole thing home.

Also have banks turbo setup with wastegated holset turbo, missing exhaust crossover and some small parts.

I understand not wanting to part the vehicle out just yet, but are you interested in seeling the turbo and related pieces?

Ifso PM please Hillbilly

Still have it available

How much $$$ for the complete engine and turbo stuff?