Thread: stalling

Unhappy stalling

hi guys, need some help 97 gmc sierra 30k on rebuilt motor 2 1/2 year old ip
    and lift pump. had stalling and hard start problem changed pmd and put on a fsd cooler mounted to intake manifold, truck ran great for a month then 3 weeks ago it stalled, stalling did not occur for about a week and a half, then started again occurring occasionaly for 2-3 days. I then changed filter it ran great for 3 days weather was -4 celsius, after thatit started again for a couple of days. I then took it in to where pmd was installed, they pulled unit and did something with the prongs in the connector on pmd stating prongs may loosen at first, went home drove on the highway for 20 minutes at 60 mph. exited and the truck stalled again just dies. I then read othe posts regardin stalling, took advice cleaned battery terminals checked ground, cleaned connector on top of pump shut off solenoid and cleaned connector on lift pump. Drove truck today did not stall but choked after abot 6 hours of driving and idling, wether was somewhat cooler today also no engine light on although when i changed fuel filter it came on for about 4 hours then went off. My truck runs all day fill 33 litres of fuel everyday.

Sorry about the length of this post but need help as i have to have my truck running daily.
    Thans for anyone who can help.