Thread: Edge Problem...maybe?

Default Edge Problem...maybe?

when i try to check what # i'm in on my edge using..P-R-N-R-P, IT DOESN'T work..would the problem i'm having with the NSBU switch cause this. got the switch,not the time yet!!. i have the edge EZ. this is on the 02
    02 gmc crew cab dmax 158456
    06 gmc 3500 dump...6.0L

I run the Edge EZ and that routine has never worked for me and I don't have any probs with my neutral sw. I'm kinda' interested in any response you get.
    My EZ sw. stays on 2 all the time so I don't really care but I'd be interested why the routine won't work.
    '05 D/A EC SB Ch Gray
    EZ W/BS
    Millenium SS Boards 4" drop
    TTT Mirrors W/ Lights, Heat
    Bilsteins (transformation)
    FanDamn, Scanguage
    36' Avion 5er
    29' Alpenlite W/ Fifth Airborne air & shocked pinbox

I haven't kept up with this since the Attitude and switcable EZ came out. I know the older ones did this, but it sounds like the newer modules/programs may have eliminated this...
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

i bought it from kennedy a little over a year ago and it always have worked great! i run it on 2 most of the time but once in a while i play with it on the other setting, so i check it to see where i am, it has always worked with the PRNRP SYSTEM. this morning it worked, tonight it didn't. going to change the NSBU switch tommorrow to see if that makes any difference. when it works, it will go on the limiter, when it don't, it hangs up on about 3 grand.
    06 gmc 3500 dump...6.0L

put in new nsbu switch today..fixed everthing!!! all works like it should...
    06 gmc 3500 dump...6.0L