Hello HellBillyDeluxe. Maybe I can help you. I am talking about the 4-53 engine. What model is it? I put a 4-53T in a 1964 K10 suburban and it worked okay. I added 2 leaf springs to each side in the front. The rear was the original 10 rear end. I put different gears in it. I used 3.07:1 ratio gears. It held up fine. The trans was a manual 4 speed with granny low. It held up fine. The engine I used had N-50 injectors. What size does yours have? That might make a difference. I have GM part numbers for the adapters for the manual trans from engine to trans/bell housing but they might not be available anymore. It bolts up to the original crossmember for the trans. I have the part number for the flywheel too. It uses an 11 inch clutch and pressure plate I think. It is the original clutch size for my truck. You will need a return fuel line to the tank. I have my engine out now for a rebuild with cross-head pistons. Hopefully I can get it running again this year. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!