Thread: Intercooling a K1500

Spent the after noon with my ISP and debugged my webpage so all the photos show now. The web link below is how I fitted a Kennedy/Spearco big IC in a K1500 according to instructions not supposed to fit but with enough stick to it and a little help from my friends as the song goes I was able to make a successful go of it.

http://myweb.cableone.net/tbogemirep/
    Tim, 98GM K1500 6.5TD(L56/L65), Heath PCM,3.73 gear,4L80 tr,4" exh,Amz air filt&dual oil flts, Heath remote FSD, TDO-7 clone turbo, Heath fan clutch,mandrel crossover, pilar gage BST/EGT/TRN, remote elec fan tran cool,alum trn pan

patrick m. Guest

very nice work, and very nice report.
    i have the same I/C. the only trouble i had was that the tubes were labled wrong.

since it was designed for 2500/3500, all i had to do was figure out how the pipes actually fit.

My tubes were labeled incorrectly as well, as I said in one of my comments, Spearco may build a good IC, they sure have to do some work in the tubing dept.
    Tim, 98GM K1500 6.5TD(L56/L65), Heath PCM,3.73 gear,4L80 tr,4" exh,Amz air filt&dual oil flts, Heath remote FSD, TDO-7 clone turbo, Heath fan clutch,mandrel crossover, pilar gage BST/EGT/TRN, remote elec fan tran cool,alum trn pan