Thread: Juice ?

Default Juice ?

Hopefully I am posting this in the right place
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I have been driving this truck every day before & every day sense I put the juice on it. Today I when to work & everything was fine. Shut the truck off worked all day. Went to start it 8 hours later & it wouldn
    2002 SIERRA K3500 SLT,EXT CAB DMAX,ALLISON,ONSTAR,ELECTRIC TAIL GATE LOCK,SPRAY IN BED LINER,
    PUTCO 4"STAINLESS STEEL TUBE STEPS,STEEL HORSE TAILGATE STEP,
    PRODIGY ELECTRONIC BRAKE CONTROLER. THE JUICE . 6/26/09 154000 Still on factory brakes

I have had the juice for a couple of years and just recently the display started going blank and during this the truck would either stall or sputter and then the screen would read the lowest egt# in the computer (63).
    When the computer screen got to that point, the truck would begin to run in the stock setting.
    Edge said that they have been having problems with some of the systems. If the system was still with in the two year warranty they would take care of it.
    If the two years were gone the would send the newest set up for $300.00
    after you sent them your old one.
    Not to happy but what are you going to do.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]This unit was purchased in 2001 by a friend of mine. He traded his truck in on a 2006 D/A so he sold me this unit cheap. The problem you described are nothing like what happened to me. I might have been a coincident that when I unplugged the monitor that it started. I don
    2002 SIERRA K3500 SLT,EXT CAB DMAX,ALLISON,ONSTAR,ELECTRIC TAIL GATE LOCK,SPRAY IN BED LINER,
    PUTCO 4"STAINLESS STEEL TUBE STEPS,STEEL HORSE TAILGATE STEP,
    PRODIGY ELECTRONIC BRAKE CONTROLER. THE JUICE . 6/26/09 154000 Still on factory brakes