Thread: Had A Problem Yesterday

Question Had A Problem Yesterday

I have a 2001 LB7 with 126000 miles on it, Juice/ Attitude. Was pulling onto the street yesterday when all of a sudden i lost power, at first I thought I had put the truck into limp mode seemed odd since it was a normal takeoff onto the street wasn't doing anything crazy. I looked down at the dash and I realized that the motor had died. At some point i looked up at the Attitude display and realized that it was powered off. Got the truck stopped without power brakes or steering which was fun.

Bumped the truck to neutral and tried to restart, engine cranked but wouldn't fire. Popped the hood gave the batteries and juice harnesses a check, everything seemed tight, tried to start again with no luck. Plugged in the predator it said no codes, tried to start again and the truck started right up like nothing was ever wrong.

I drove the truck the rest of the day without any problems. I am going to change the fuel filter just incase. But at this point i am leaning more to the Juice as the culprit. It seems odd to me that the Attitude display would be powered off with the Key still on.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Thanks

Sam
    2001 summit white ext. cab D/A

Arrow

We are hearing about this more and more often lately. Seems Edge has some issues to address. Everyone I know with an Attitude (both kinds) has issues of some sort. Some big, some small. The Juice/Attidude is a nice product, just less refined than I'd like to see.

You can call Edge, and they'll suggest a reprogram or replacement. For a small fee, of course.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Summer brings a higher rate of edge failures. Just a general observation.

If you disconnect it fully, and reconnect it, it may work again...for awhile.

Edge will be out of business if one of these failures costs a life.
    Michael 04.5 SRW LLY

custom stock intake, upsized boost tubes, Pre-turbo WMI, EFILive custom tune, Aerotech Scan Gauges.

Go Smokeless!

Welcome to the world of "Living on the Edge"

I've got friends with the same problem....and even other companies programmers have some weird quirks. The issue is they can never get it to replicate the condition when they need it to (in front of the edge dealer, etc) Scarey thought...could you imagine towing a heavy trailer down a curve ridden mountain road and this happens.

Glad you're ok, good luck,

George