Thread: Spokane, WA or Coeur d'Alene, ID DP members?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Spokane, WA or Coeur d'Alene, ID DP members?

Yours truly is in Spokane and needs advice on the closest medium duty service center in the area.

Known injector problem (mentioned too many miles ago on another thread) took a major turn for the worse...on the road. I missed my service opportunity while the truck/trailer sat in Seattle for over two weeks (...long story...don't ask...), and had decided to get back to Minneapolis for local service. Up until today, the smoking would come and go, only apparent at idle, no oil dilution, no rattle, no power loss.

Tonight I heard a definate rattle, felt power loss, and am seeing plenty of smoke visible at speed. Slowed way down until the rattle subsided, and shut it down within 30 miles at Spokane.

Can't seem to find info on certified medium duty dealers using GM's own website using ZIP codes of both cities mentioned in this title...posting this on the Duramax and Medium Duty forums in hopes of hearing from someone local and in the know...
    Last edited by Mark Rinker; 10-15-2007 at 21:29.
    2011 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.3L daily driver
    • Previous owner of two 1994 6.5L K3500s, '01, '02, and '05 6.6L K2500s, '04 C4500, '06 K3500 dually, '06 K3500 SRW, '09 K3500HD SRW, '05 Denali
    • Total GM diesel miles to date : ~950K