Thread: Hello from XDP

Default Hello from XDP

hi my name is kyle i work for XDP (Xtreme Diesel) and just wanted to say hi, we are now a supporting vendor. so if you guys have any questions i will do my best to help you guys out. here are a few pics of my own truck at my garage at home..enjoy.
    Kyle
    Banks, Edge, PPE, Hypertech, ATS, BD Diesel, Silverline, MBRP, Magnaflow, Mag-Hytec, Air Dog fuel systems, Titan and Transferflow fuel tanks, and many many more.

Kyle
    Banks, Edge, PPE, Hypertech, ATS, BD Diesel, Silverline, MBRP, Magnaflow, Mag-Hytec, Air Dog fuel systems, Titan and Transferflow fuel tanks, and many many more.

Arrow

Welcome aboard, Kyle! Great to have you with us.

Very nice pics of your drop-job! Any comment on performance? Surely you didn't go that far for appearance only....

BTW......
    We have a forum specifically for site vendors. The Advertiser's Forum is specifically for you and your product Q & A. Introduce new products, discuss existing products, cover technical issues, etc.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

lol thanks, 4" mbrp front pipe to 5" Grand Rock stacks, no muffler no kitty no codes, Quadzilla stealth set on 110hp, Edge J/A, PPE boost controller, Airaid intake, un plugged egr, stock trans still but not for long

yea i saw that thanks.
    Kyle