Thread: First diesel for a youngster

Default First diesel for a youngster

Heres a pic of my first diesel. I'm a huge chevy kid (i'm 20, going to Clemson University), first vehicle I drove was a 70 El Camino my Dad and I have been building since I was about 13, real slick car/truck with a hot little 355 I built in high school and a 5spd tremec. Now its been painted and straightened out and now doesn't go out in the rain. First truck my name was on the title was an 02 Z71 burb I picked up off my pops for a good price, then this last winter my sis was driving it and some dummy in a Probe hit her head on and totaled it. Neither were hurt so that's all that matters. Now I got this bad boy in January (been dieing for a diesel pickup since I knew what one was and now I've got her!). 133k Straight piped, auto 4x4, pmd cooler and I am putting up a real sweet canvas bed top from softopper today that I will be sure to put up some pics of. I plan on turning her into quite the expedition rig eventually with a 4in tough country lift, new bumpers, and 35's on duramax wheels. I also have a grease car kit in the mail I am really excited about! THanks

Kevin
    Sold: 98 2500 ext cab long bed 4x4 auto 166k, Lubrication Specialties oil cooler, FSD cooler, Walking J "feed the Beast" mod, Heath HD lift pump, SSdiesel turbo back exhaust, Heath mechanical boost controller, Softtopper camper top, boost, egt, fuel pressure gauges

1970 El Camino SS, built 355, aluminum heads, Lunati cam, intake, 800 cfm edlebrock, Tremec 5 spd, QA1 Coil over all around, Wilwood discs up front, 3.73 Posi 12 bolt, Viper Red

2012 Audi A3 TDI- Love it! 45 mpg!

can't get the pic to upload but i'm working on it
    Sold: 98 2500 ext cab long bed 4x4 auto 166k, Lubrication Specialties oil cooler, FSD cooler, Walking J "feed the Beast" mod, Heath HD lift pump, SSdiesel turbo back exhaust, Heath mechanical boost controller, Softtopper camper top, boost, egt, fuel pressure gauges

1970 El Camino SS, built 355, aluminum heads, Lunati cam, intake, 800 cfm edlebrock, Tremec 5 spd, QA1 Coil over all around, Wilwood discs up front, 3.73 Posi 12 bolt, Viper Red

I think this is it

finally got it
    Attached Images Attached Images