Thread: Wiper circuit board

Did a search and cant find it Where is the wiper circuit board located I have a 94 blazer that wipers dont come on when switched every time I wait about 5 min then they come on but I know when its sleeting out this winter is when it will quit so i want to replace it.

The circuit board does not usually need replacing but rather a bit of extra soldering. The circuit board is directly under the cover of the wiper motor and gearbox assembly on the firewall above the brake booster. Usually the solder cracks right where the connector pins are attached.
    1995 GMC 2500LD,6.5L TD,Ext cab, SB,4L80E,3.73,Heath Chip, Turbomaster,Hayden fan clutch, 3\" exhaust,K&N filter,Aux Fuel tank, High Idle,Remote Start,Homemade headlight booster,2 inch suspension lift,285/75r16 wrangler at/s. p_holmen@hotmail.com

There is an open recall for 1994 wiper motors. Go see the dealer and you will get a new one, and they will install it for you.

Soldering will work fine in most cases, but consider that yours is 11 years old.

Read this.

The dealer may balk and tell you the recall has expired (it's open) like many do. You obviously didn't know about the recall and have been putting up with it for a while. Insist they honor it.
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com

Thanks guys will hit my local dealer and try to get new installed thanks again for the quick reply.

If that fails I just went down to AutoZone and bought the whole wiper and it can\me with a lifetime warrenty it cost 50 or 60 dollars

Rick
    84 Suburban 4X4<br />Now with a 6.5 and 18:1 Pistons and A Banks Turbo