'01 LB7 in a 2500 HD P/U, nearing 440K miles.

OEM injectors lasted ~185K miles. On the 4th set now which I installed myself (along with new feed tubes to the injectors).

Added a 2nd filter as a primary, a Kennedy lift pump and a CAT UHE filter conversion on the OEM head somewhere between the 3rd and 4th set of injectors. 4th (current) set of injectors are still running after ~75K miles. While I smell a heavier odor to my exhaust now, balance rates are still within spec (worst is about -3.4, in Park, on cylinder #7), but it's not smoking at the tailpipe. Yet.

I use a Fleetguard FS1000 filter as my primary just after the tank (and before the lift pump), and use a CAT 364-5287 UHE filter before the HP pump. (In retrospect, I should've purchased another OEM filter head with the heater and used that with the primary as extremely cold weather leads to my primary clogging.)

Did it help? The benefits may be intangible, given that the replacement injectors for the LB7s are of lesser quality and just don't seem to last like the originals. But, any extra life I can squeeze of of them is a plus to me.