Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rinker View Post
No, but look across the street...

See that black Suburban with no plates and the two guys wearing sunglasses sitting in it...?

Really? No I mean really!! Most of the time people see stuff like that is when they haven't gotten enough sleep. Make sure there's not a little self-induced paranoia rearing its ugly head my friend! This is imperative. I'm not thinking at this point that this is you, Mark. From what I've gathered on the few posts I've seen here, you're a truck driver, thus hard-working and a member of a D.O.T. mandated drug testing consortium. Still, these cases of "M.I.B." are very rare. There are so many of us and so few of them. They're definitely nothing to be afraid of, though we've got some real dumb-a$$es in Washington who want us afraid: they can only exist if fear prevails.

That being said, If you know that what you're seeing is what you're seeing, and these guys are really bothering you, just plan ahead a little and plot yourself a stealthy route so you can sneak up and scare the hell out of them. Take a friend with you so you can grab them both, but if your friends are all at work then just grab the clown in the driver's seat, put him on the ground and make him start answering your questions. Take his identification. Coach him on the wisdom of affixing license plates with up-to-date tags on his vehicle. His partner's not going to want to get involved, so don't worry about him. He's too worried about himself. These bozos are all about looking after #1.

These guys aren't as sharp as the TV programs would have you believe, Mark. Especially since B.O. blew into the white house, your average agent is smug, arrogant, lazy, and stupid, in other words they exhibit all the attributes of someone who is all appetite.

Let us know how it goes Mark! If you need any help, just call. We own these guys--our public servants--even though they would like us to believe that it is the other way around.