Thread: In desperate need of help with cross referencing some parts and numbers.

Default In desperate need of help with cross referencing some parts and numbers.

I have a 1997 D60 out of a F350 that is going in my 1995 F350. The only issue I have to deal with is converting it to a DRW front end. I want hubs that are a direct bolt on and will not require cross referencing when I go to buy bearings, seals and what ever else I will need. Now here is the question. I have a set of dually hubs that have been in my way for years. I was told they came off a 1979 F350 dually with a D60 front end. I have my doubts about that because I do no think Ford made one in 79. I want to know if these are the hubs I need, but they have different numbers on them. My wife measured everything she could and they are the same. Here are the numbers:

First hub
    Budd
    105427 2H11
    WF-2

Second hub
    Budd (C) Maybe instead of a 0
    105427 2009
    WF-1

Does that mean one is left side and one right? Will they be the direct bolt on I am looking for. This is the last issue I have to have resolved before I go home on R&R.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1995 Ford F350 Crew Cab Dually with a 7.3 liter Powerstroke
    198? Chevy aircraft tugger with a 6.2 liter "Tugger"