Thread: New to forum, Western KY.

Default New to forum, Western KY.

Pics of my baby!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1995 Chevy 3500 6.5L Turbo Dually

Welcome to the Forums!
    '94 Barth 28' Breakaway M/H ("StaRV II") diesel pusher: Spartan chassis, aluminum birdcage construction. Peninsular/AMG 6.5L TD (230HP), 18:1, Phazer, non-wastgated turbo, hi-pop injectors, 4L80E (Sun Coast TC & rebuild, M-H Pan), Dana 80 (M-H Cover), Fluidampr, EGT, trans temp, boost gage. Honda EV-4010 gaso genset, furnace, roof air, stove, microwave/convection, 2-dr. 3-way reefer. KVH R5SL Satellite. Cruises 2, sleeps 4, carries 6, and parties 8 (parties 12 - tested).

Stand-ins are an '02 Cadillac Escalade AWD 6.0L and an '06 Toyota Sienna Limited.

A great big warm welcome to TDP from out here in Oregon.

Nice DaHooooley

Always troops here willing and able to help if ya have any issues or questions.

Best

Robyn/Missy
    (1) 1995 Suburban 2500 4x4
    (1) 1997 Astro
    (1) 2005 Suburban (Papa Smurf)
    THIS IS BOW TIE COUNTRY

Default Hi from Sweden

Welcome!
    Thats an nice truck You have there!

Thanks guys!! I have a feeling that I will be on this site for quite some, I have alot to learn about diesels thats for sure. I have blown two engines already and don't want to blow this one too. I have looked at where to buy the book, and didn't know that these engines weren't up to code from the very start. Thanks for the welcomes and will be here on "TheDieselPage" for awhile!! I need to get my truck updated and modified the way it should be.
    1995 Chevy 3500 6.5L Turbo Dually

Default Nice Rig

Congratulations... A mighty nice looking truck... tastefully accessorized.

Welcome to the forum! I dig your truck. I had a red '94 Crew Cab dually....me and the mrs. used to refer to it as the BRT (big red truck). I miss that truck...alot!
    Jeff

"But officer, I ain't Speedin', I'm just flyin' low"

2001 Silverado 3500 Dually LS Ext Cab, 6.6L Diesel, Banks Stinger Kit, 4" Exhaust, VR Straps, Bilstein shocks, 255/85/16 BFG KM2s
    2004 Suburban 2500 LT 6.0L 4x4, Bilstein Shocks, Federico front/rear sway bars
    1996 Caprice 5.7L LT1, B4U Suspension, KYB shocks & Hotchkis sway bars, BMR RCA - alas I miss ya.
    2013 Caprice PPV 6.0L