Thread: Wanted 6.2 or 6.5 engine brackets '88-'95

Default Wanted 6.2 or 6.5 engine brackets '88-'95

I am in need of the A/C compressor bracket [casting] bolts to the head. And the vacuum pump bracket mounts to bottom of the A/C compressor and water pump studs and the vacuum pump bolts to the bottom of the bracket with three bolts [stamped steel ]

The numbers on the A/C casting are 15592139 they are on the side that bolts to the head. The stamped steel bracket has some odd numbers on it also on the back side 06895 and the word Radar on it. I could also use the power steering pump lower bracket [stamped steel], it bolts to the front bottom toward the block on the pump with 2 bolts and has an L shaped piece that bolts to the side of the block no numbers on it anywhere. I could use all the attaching bolts also. Let me know how much and the shipping cost to 48174 zip code.
    Thanks ,Tom

These parts will be found on a 1988-1995 6.2L or 6.5L turbo or N/A

P.S. You can PM me if you prefer. I have some new bosch injectors new 60-G glow plugs and pre '95 glow plug controllers and a couple rebuilt never used DB 2831 5088 and DB 2831 4911 injector pumps if you are interested in a trade. Let me know what you need.
    Last edited by oilburnertoo; 12-14-2009 at 21:27. Reason: spelling

Default Parts

I should have mentioned these parts are for a pickup or sub, with the serpentine belt system, with the alternator on the drivers side and the A/C compressor on the pass side. I located the power steering brakets, now it just the A/C comp mount casting, and the stamped steel bracket below it that also has the vacuum pump mounted to it.
    Thanks, Tom

Default parts

Thanks for all the help. I located the rest of the brackets I needed today.

Thanks again, Tom