Thread: Monster Diesel

Default Monster Diesel

I'm sure I'm not the only one watching Orange County Choppers right now and the big push for the diesel additive from Monster Diesel (monsterdiesel.com).
    From what they say on the program and visiting the company's web site, this stuff should be put on a hamburger in addition to in my tank. It would cause me to lose 20 pounds, take off 20 years and turn my hair brown again. I can't wait to get some, but I'm just kidding.

Other than making a diesel motorcycle, I'm not believing anything they are saying.

Has anyone else seen this site?
    Ed
    KM4STL

'06 Sierra LBZ 4x4 Crew SB, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, TTT/Schefenacker Mirrors
    '98 Suburban, 245,000 - sold 7-4-06

I watched them build the diesel bike. Pretty neat idea actually. Never heard of Monster Diesel additive but like you say he makes it sound like the best product in the world. I too would be interested in hearing from someone who has tried it.
    2007 Silverado Classic 2500HD, EC, SB, 4x4 LBZ, Allison 1000 6 speed, Banks 3" Intercooler Tube, BD LH Exhaust Manifold, Diamod Eye Downpipe, MBRP 4" Cat Delete Pipe, Banks 4" Monster Exhaust, GoodYear 265/75R 16E, Eagle Alloy 16"x8" wheels, Autometer EGT/Boost gauges, 50 gal in bed aux fuel tank.

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.