Quote Originally Posted by crashz View Post
Well Casey, I know a few people who would kindly take that 2 door Tahoe off your hands if needed. And it looks like Robyn is selling her 91 suburban. So if you get tired of crawling in the back to buckle the kids in, maybe we can help!

I know what you mean though. My wife and I are thinking about having our first which means we absolutely have to replace her car (2003 VW Beetle). Also makes my regular cab truck kind of impractical.

Leo
When our little girl was on her way, we owned the Tahoe, my '81 regular cab pickup, and a 94 Jeep Wrangler YJ. All three vehicles were two doors! So, we ended up selling the Jeep to get a minivan (Chrysler T&C).

The minivan is nice, but I'd much rather drive the Tahoe. So even though it's more of a hassle, I'll usually end up using that vehicle when we're all together. But since most of my driving is just commuting to work, I don't feel the need for a larger personal vehicle yet, and I love the Tahoe just as she is.

I finally sold my pickup since our needs had changed. But, that allowed me to purchase another Jeep again! And this time around, I won't have to sell it for a minivan!

Casey