Thread: bullydog vs. edge

Default bullydog vs. edge

i have an 05 lly. i would like to know if one person has tried a bullydog and an edge on the same engine? Curious which is better for mileage!

Didn't MRE (Mark R) do a comparo on several of these same units last Fall? I think it could still be found in here by going back a few pages. ??????? Seems to me that he found the Kennedy tunes to be the best. Again,????
    2008 Jaco Seneca 35' motor home (Kodiak 5500 chassis). Pulling 18' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer, with 2016 Miata in it.

I dont suggest either, I would do a kennedy reflash in a spare ECM. I have been running his refash in my LBZ now for 102,000 miles zero issue. I had edge in my lly truck and really dislike the problems and failers I had with both edge and the truck . Edge caused a good amount of driveabilty issue , grainted I was a beta tester for many versions of the LLY program but it never ran perfect .
    93 c-2500 6.5td,96 6.5td x cab,01 GMC lb7 Xcab ,2004 lly crew cab ,2006 lbz crew cab,honda CBR1100xx,2003 polaris prox 700 , 2001 31' holiday rambler 10K lbs house on wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by mark45678 View Post
    I dont suggest either, I would do a kennedy reflash in a spare ECM.
    Can someone help explain this post? Who is this person and why and where to go to get information? Thanks in advance.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by gimpyhauler View Post
    Can someone help explain this post? Who is this person and why and where to go to get information? Thanks in advance.
    www.kennedydiesel.com
    1985 Blazer 6.2
    2001 GMC 2500HD D/A
    dmaxmaverick@thedieselpage.com