Thread: Edge Costomer Service

Talking Edge Costomer Service

Again Edge comes through on the high note for costomer service. Haveing minor problems with an out of warrenty Juice Attitude I gave Rob a call at the Ogden service center. He refered me to Jared Scholes who fixed me up. I can't say enough about the service that I have had with Edge. They will bend over backwards to satisfy your problems or complaints. I highly recommend there products as you can depend on their service if needed.
    They also have a great new product line comeing out and are working on more stuff and toys for those of us that just have to know whats going on and how to effect it.
    I give them a big thums up.
    Denny
    2018 GMC Denali HD 2500 L5P.

Smile Edge Support

Denny,

I agree with you 100%. Edge has the best customer support that I have ever seen. Last month I had some trouble with my Edge with Attitude and Brian, in their tech support Dept., was great. I would recommend the Edge products just on their customer support.

John
    *2006 Chevy, 3500, 4X4, DRW, (LBZ) D/A, CC, LT, 252K Miles, 19.5" Wheels, Mag Hytec Transmission Pan and Differential Cover, SS Grill Guard, Racor 2 micron aux fuel filter, 100 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank, using Edge Evolution, Predator Diablosport, Kennedy ECM tune, Fitch Fuel Catalyst.

*2006 Four Winds, Dutchman, 36', RV, D/A, 5500 Kodiak.
    *1993 Harley Davidson, Turbo charged, Springer Softail.
    *2007 Pontiac Solstice.
    *2005 Jeep, Liberty, CRD (diesel).
    *Full-timing in USA, see America first.

BUY AMERICAN or CANADIAN, NOTHING from CHINA .