Due to financial issues I am selling this beautiful truck.

First off the truck had some front end damage and was repaired so if that scares you stop now ! The frame still looks like new and has absolutely no damage whatsoever. The front clip was replaced with a Chevy front end.

The paint on this truck is a 9 of 10 only because of a few small rock chips. There is not one tape line to be found on the truck, the entire vehicle was pulled apart and painted properly. I had linex bedliner sprayed around the quarter panels and inside the lower door jambs. It has the Bushwacker extenda flares also. I added a new 4" SS magnaflow turbo back exhaust (the stock exhaust with DPF comes with the truck) and a Kennedy economy/tow tune ECM ( the stock ECM comes with the truck also).

The rims are by REV with 305/50/20 Cooper tires. The interior is grey leather and is fully loaded, nav, backup assist, sunroof, heated power seats.

I have put 8K miles on it since I purchased it this winter. It runs and drives flawlessly. It currently has 72K on the clock. The truck is mint. Like I said a few very small rock chips and the interior has a couple scuffs but it is far better than most 72K vehicles.

I am asking $37,000 OBO.