I bought a 04.5 Dmax about 5 months ago, sense then I've had very few problems with it. The problems consist of pulling to the right due to the idler and pitman arms and upper ball joint dismembering itself from control arm. Until recently, about a month ago i noticed that it doesn't pick up the way it when I first got it. I have replaced the fuel filter, that did no justice. So I assumed it had to be an injector problem but the truck is new to me, so I called the closest dealership and had them run the vin# to make sure all recalls had been taken care of on this particular truck: and the had. So the injectors were replaced due to the recall about 10 months prior to my purchasing it. Now I'm stumped, this is my first diesel so this is all new to me. I'm pretty mechanically inclined so doing the work myself isn't a problem, knowing where to go from here is.

I'm running 4in Banks exhaust
Banks cold air and intercooler
Banks sixgun programmer
32in Mckey Thompson MTZ tires

My buddy put his basic code reader up to it and dispite the check engine light not being on it did through a few codes out. One was for coolant temp, one was a misfire in cylendar six, one just said comp.( which I just figured was due to the programmer ), and the last on just said EGR with no other discription.

Does anyone have any suggestions? After all the other stuff Ive done to it I have just about depleted my savings, so cheapest but most efficient way possible.