Thread: Kennedy Diesel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

We haven't been stocking pistons due to the custom nature, but we can still get them. Drop me an email with what you need and I'll see what we can do.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

Default CP4 and delete for off roading

John
    I just sold my top kick with your filtration and your lift pump on it. Her name was Charlotte and with your help she gave me trouble free tows.
    I now have a GMC 2015 2500 HD Sierra Regular Box
    I would like to know what all this I'm reading about CP4, CP3, egr deletes, exhausts, lift pumps, filtration, so so forth

I just don't know much about these LML's and want my truck to perform better off road
    Can you help

Mark
    2007.5 GMC SLE 2500 HD LMM **SOLD**
    Owned 2006 GMC Sierra CC LLY/LBZ *2 not a D in SN* 214K Purchased 3/2010
    CC/SB/4x4 Summit White
    Owned a 2002 GMC CC LB7 CC sold with 135K
    Now 2015 GMC Crew Cab Duramax/Allison
    Custom Tool box

Same general rules apply. Better, cleaner fuel supplied without restriction and air help prolong the life of the fuel system.

The CP4 has been very reliable overall, BUT in the event of failure they tend to fragment and send shavings through the entire fuel system making for VERY costly repair bill in the $9k+ range. That said, I would not change one for the sake of changing it.

My LML fuel supply system: KD Twin pump deluxe kit pushing fuel to the OE fuel filter. Filtermag RA450 on the OE filter. KD Mega filter under air boy tray plumbed as a secondary filter. All of my fuel is treated in bulk with FPPF Total Power and comes from my own 500 gallon tank.

Feel free to drop me an email or give me a ring.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!