Thread: Import PMD/Cooler/Extension harness

Arrow Import PMD/Cooler/Extension harness

A heads up...

I've received 2 email messages from Chinese companies these past 2-3 weeks offering reproduction PMD/Cooler/extension harnesses within about 10-20% (wholesale price) of current Stanadyne gray PMDs and known aftermarket pricing for well designed coolers and harnesses.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

I finally got rid of them by giving them your email ;-)

No seriously though, I did have one trying to sell me cables a while back. Very cheap, but still not worth it.

We have a product that I feel works as well or better than any. Nothing is 100% but there sure are a lot of goofy half ass designs out there.
    Kennedy Diesel-owner
    More than just a salesman-I use and test the products that I sell on a daily basis!
    Superflow Lie Detector in house
    2002 Chev K2500HD D/A CC Long LT 11.77@ 124mph at 7700# fuel only-e.t. needs help
    2005 Chev K3500SRW D/A CC Long LT(SOLD)
    2007 Chev K2500 Classic EC Short LT (Sold)
    2012 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC Long LTZ Happy Birthday to me! Built 1 working day after my birthday and delivered 7 days later.
    2016 GMC K3500SRW D/A CC short LTZ

Custom tuning in house using EFI Live tuning software!

I have no proof, but I recently heard that the PMD/COOLER/CABLE that Dorman is marketing is from China

Myself, I'm going to stick with the box from Flight systems.

The garbage that Stanadyne shoved at us for so many years was pathetic, and worse, they seemed not to give a rip.

I will not believe that they did not know the design was junk.

GM was as much at fault as well for ever letting the electronic pump out the door.

We had two new rigs, a Burb and a Dually CCLB and both of them had issues within the first week after delivery.

Hmmmmm, maybe the Chinese made PMD's are better ????

The technology exists to make one of these little magic boxes that will work and live.

So why are they still pimping a flawed POS ??????

Missy
    (1) 1995 Suburban 2500 4x4
    (1) 1997 Astro
    (1) 2005 Suburban (Papa Smurf)
    THIS IS BOW TIE COUNTRY