Quote Originally Posted by Jm1205 View Post
Mine has done exactly same. Except everything is new, including motor. Ran great for first 2k miles. Then something took a crap. Started throwing $$ at it and has not stoped. After engine rebuild, put pensacola injectors in. Every time i would talk to anyone and say that they would tell me its those injectors without even hearing anything else. Got to the point i had to put new injectors in again just so i had peace of mind the pensacola ones were out of my truck. Put new bosch in now but still same problems. Ficm is new, ecm is new, all sensors are new including maf. To save time only things on that are not new is fuel pressure sensor, alternator and a/c. Tuner is saying mass air flow is not working like it should. Put another new oem in and still saying its not ramping up like it should. New wcfab intake and cooler pipes. New 64mm ryans diesel service turbo.
Im lost at this point. Dont know what to do next. Ive put so much money in this truck its ridiculous. Wanted to make the truck new again instead of buying a new one but cant even enjoy it yet. Motor and all related now have 2500mi. Everyone always wants to jump to injectors but i will not do injectors again. And when i say new i mean all line, all seals n gaskets and even injector harnesses.
What the hell is the fix for this problem??
I promise to post my fix when found.
Did you have the tuning adjusted for the change in intake pipes? I'm assuming this is the one that the air filter is on as well.