Last year i had a problem with starting my lb7, when the truck was warm it would start and die then it would start and run till the next startup and die again, after paying the dealers a lot of money with a no fix, i contacted kennedy diesel and john suggested i install a lift pump which i did, i installed his single lift pump with wiring harness. And with the truck running i checked all my connections under the truck and found the primer on my cat filter head was not tight from the fuel showing at the primer pump, tightened the primer and all my problems were fixed. Thank you john. When john says a lift pump is needed, do it. Don't hesitate it can save you a bundle in dealer costs.

My new problem started two days ago, went to start my truck after glow plug light turns off. It started and immediately died, tryed to start it again and it started and no problem after that. Yesterday cold engine again and the same problem, started and died. After that it ran all day. This morning before starting the truck i went under the hood and tried to pump the primer on the stock filter but could not move it, it is stuck in the up position. Next i pressed the button on the black box for the lift pump and the red light came on showing it was running, after a few seconds i released the button and tried to start the truck. It started as always.????

I checked codes and found the following.
U1024 unknown
u1026 unknown
h02521 switches sensor indicates rich see p2198

anyone have any ideas, i've gone as far as i can. Thank you