Thanks so much for your input here. Those are all questions I would have forgotten to ask. As to the bed/hitch, the owner has a 5er hitch in it and has pulled a 32 ft trailer with it so that settles that. I'll inquire as to all the maintenance you mentioned though. Is it a known problem with the head gaskets? When I sold our 2001 it had only 75k on it and I didn't have any idea that it was going to need the head gaskets replaced. I kept waiting for the injectors to go bad but they didn't. The only time it ever gave me any trouble was my fault for stretching the fuel filter change a bit too long and it quit on my just outside of Benson Az. I limped it in and got that fixed. Stupid me. Other than what you mentioned is the LLY a pretty good motor? The one I'm looking at has had the LBZ turbo mouthpiece installed on it. I'm not sure what that is but from what I have read, it's a good upgrade. Other than that, it's a stock setup. From the looks of the truck in pictures it appears pretty well taken care of.

I do appreciate your help.

Ray