Thread: Anyone interested an a Colorado/Canyon forum ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

I'll post some pictures, but the ones I have are too large to upload. I will retake some with my camera settings on a lower file size "quality" and then maybe I can get them to upload.
    I think a Colorado forum would spark a lot of interest .
    I'm sure if y'all start the forum, someone will step up to be the Moderator of it.

I goofed when I posted the mileage on our truck, we have actually put 2,200 miles on it in the month we have owned it.
    Wow I don't want to put over a 100,000 on it before we get it paid off. LOL
    But it is our only vehicle now so we have to use it for everything. Maybe we will buy a beater to run around in in a few months.

Bill,
    Don't bother to retake photos just to get smaller files. There are very simple ways to make your original files smaller.
    I can talk to you about it if you'd like.
    With all of that said, I've had no luck over the years in adding any photos here. I can't say that I've spent a great deal of time figuring it out, but I have tried!
    Dave
    Dave, N9LOV
    Member #242
    Dave's Diesels:
    Sold June, 07 '82 1/2 ton 4X4;340k miles
    '97 2 Dr Tahoe, Intercooled,
    Kennedy ECM, 4" Exhaust
    '02 GMC

I’m not sure how apt I may be to get a Colorado/Canyon, but I think it would be a welcome addition to the forums as part of the GM diesel family - it has my vote.
    '94 GMC 6.5TD K1500 4L80E 2-Door Yukon SLE 221K
    '93 Chevrolet 6.5TD K2500HD NV4500 Std. Cab Longbed 187K
    '85 Toyota 22R RN60 4x4 Std. Cab Shortbed 178K (Currently retired for rebuild)
    Diesel Page Member #2423

We fell in love with this little "Big Truck" If you drive one you might have to take it home. LOL.
    Glad you would be interested in a forum for these trucks. Thanks

Interested? Heck, yes, Bill! Great thought.
    2008 Jaco Seneca 35' motor home (Kodiak 5500 chassis). Pulling 18' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer, with 2016 Miata in it.

Talking

Thanks Dick, if you guy's have any or hear about any experiences friends have had with these "Baby Dmax's"
    please post it. I hope we can make it an interesting forum. And hopefully not to many post of Colorado/Canyon issues. So far they seem to be pretty trouble free and reliable.
    I hope the trucks stay that way, but as these trucks rack up miles and age, I'm sure we will see the typical issues like injectors , glow plugs and such.
    I'm hoping we can pick some of the GM Tech's brains on their thoughts and experiences working on these trucks.
    "Gee I wonder if someone like Kennedy has worked on one yet, and if so is it turning 10's in the quarter mile or making 500 hp ? LOL