Hello! I'm new to this forum. I have a problem. My 1984 Chevy Suburban C20 6.2 diesel - used to be a military vehicle, I was told. Anyway, lately I started to have this problem: when I put key in ignition, turn it on then after glow light goes put (about 4-5 seconds) and I turned it to "start" - nothing. Tried for the second time. Nope. So on the third attempt, after the glow light goes off, I kept turning the key several times (5 to 25 most of times) then it will start. It has been like that for about a month. Did a research. Bought a new ignition lock cyl...no better - same result! Read about it somewhere else online saying it could be ignition switch, starter, solenoid, bad battery, bad battery connection, bad battery cables and so on. I hate taking my Suburban to a local garage...knew they would charge me millions. I am capable of fixing/repairing basic problems - brakes, fuel pump and others. But this problem is bugging me. Which one should I go for and hope it'll fixed. Switch? Solenoid? Which? Will appreciate any kind of guide where I can see and fix it by myself. Thank you very much.