I know this thread has probably been brought up several times before but all I can find on the web is how bad the LB7 injectors are. This is the first post I have ever done on any forum, I have an 02 Duramax ZF6 manual Transmission that I have owned for about 5 years now,only diesel I have ever owned, I have had a couple 2500 Silverados with 6.0 and NV4500, I bought the diesel because it was the only manual Transmission 2500 that I could find at the time in decent shape. I am the 3rd owner of the 02 lb7, it has 225k miles now and still has original injectors to the best of my knowledge. It has no haze at idle and no fuel in oil, I check oil weekly. I asked the guy I bought it from, who had owned it since 47k miles and he said he had never had injector issues. I have a friend that works at a local chevy dealer, he ran a vin check and it doesn’t show any injectors replace by GM. The truck is completely stock and I add diesel additive every other fill up. Does anyone else have over 200k miles on stock injectors?