Yep I did the worse thing I could to my big beautiful 2015 Silverado 3500HD, I put a half a tank of unleaded in the tank. I got about a half a mile down the road and she died. I had her towed to a repair shop. They drained the tank, replaced the fuel filter and put in less than a half of tank of diesel. They called and said the truck was driven with no issues. I went to pick it up and it wouldn't start. The tech came out and after a lot of cranking got it started. Less than a block away it felt like i put on the brake but I didn't. That cleared after a few seconds. Got up to about 55MPH. About a mile it did the throttle back again. This time the Engine Power Reduced warning came up on the display, then a check engine light, then a Fuel Filter Requires Replacement. I limped it home and parked. Is this a normal occurrence after the bone head move? Or is there something seriously wrong? I'm still under manufacturer powertrain warranty so I'm afraid of taking it into the dealer to be checked out. I don't want the powertrain warranty voided but I also want to ensure experts are working on it. Any suggestions? I've been beating myself up for doing this. The truck only has 35K miles.