Thread: 6.5 Turbo Diesels Kit for 6.2 Square Body

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Interested

I’m interested in this kit. Any chance you have the exhaust also? Kevin

I had no real exhaust except for the down pipe which I had dump out behind the passenger door. It was pretty loud, so I added an mbrp muffler which made it no quieter. I took that back off and sold it. Currently, the downpipe is really short because I had to cut it down to store during an unexpected move.

Long story short, you would have to build the exhaust or have someone build it for you. The hardest part is probably the downpipe though which I do have. However, you would need to cut your wheel well for the current downpipe since it goes outside the frame.
    '83 Blazer, DB2 built like 4911 by Accurate Diesel, 6.5 oil pump, 6.5 turbo injectors, 82 6.2 block, 6.5 heads, serpentine, gm-4 turbo with turbo master, timing gears, custom stud girdle, lower compression
    Pics: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s205/kkarlson_photo/

Default Interested

Email me- I would say PM me but I just joined and cant receive PM’s yet.

Kevin- [deleted]
    Last edited by DmaxMaverick; 12-07-2019 at 16:44. Reason: email address removed

Sent the email. It's still for sale.
    '83 Blazer, DB2 built like 4911 by Accurate Diesel, 6.5 oil pump, 6.5 turbo injectors, 82 6.2 block, 6.5 heads, serpentine, gm-4 turbo with turbo master, timing gears, custom stud girdle, lower compression
    Pics: http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s205/kkarlson_photo/