Hello all,

I am new to this forum but have previously gleaned very useful repair information from the wisdom of the forum members. I am new to the 6.5 world and diesel for that matter. I had a few questions about how the 6.5l hauls in mostly stock configuration. Let me explain my situation.
When the truck is empty I feel like it has decent get up and go power but the other day I was hauling about 4200 pounds of gravel in the flat bed and it seemed like it didn't want to move with any gusto. It was definitely driveable and did not get above 200 on the ECT guage. I have a small mountain I have to climb to get to my place and it seemed like it was struggling to break 35 mph. I would say the grade is between 6 - 10%. Is this normal for a stock 6.5l or could this be due to possible fuel supply issues. I can hear my pump running and I have done the engine running t-valve test and it continues to run fine with a steady stream of diesel out of the valve. The truck has about 109,000 and the original injectors. Injection pump was replaced under warranty before i got the truck. Any illumination on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.