I am new to this forum.
I own a 99 Express with 242000 miles the van is a little beat up and I'm at the point well I don't want to junk it but I would like to keep it running well enough to use.
Some of the issues I am having are as follow.

1. Occasionally while running down the highway it will go into limp mode, then will run for week 2 weeks a month or two days before having the same problem
Already changed pmd

Thinking maybe it might be vacuum pump because the vents inside will not switch until I am up to speed thought maybe it might have something to do with the wastegate solenoid.

2. Hard to start which I believe is due to glow plugs and injectors injection pump was replaced at around a hundred forty thousand miles

3. The biggest concern cost-wise I believe it has a head gasket issue every since I purchased the van with a hundred thirty thousand miles the radiator light has always come on it never really overheats just always top it off when the light comes on.

I really do not mind spending some money on injectors glow plugs and a vacuum pump but do not want to dump a head gasket kind of money into it