Thread: Freshly rebuild 6.2 with 6.5 turbo

Default Freshly rebuild 6.2 with 6.5 turbo

$1000 OBO
    Alright guys I’ve had a change of plans and am selling my freshly rebuilt 6.2. Block has been honed, and align bored 10 thou over. When I got this motor it was a Goodwrench reman. The bore was already 30 thou over. The crank polished. It’s got brand new bearings, rings and gaskets all around. New oil pump, water pump, and timing set. Fresh rebuilt direct drive starter. Brand new sm465 clutch set and flywheel still in their boxes. Used low mileage heads, original ones cracked. Used low mileage 6.5 turbo, injectors and db2-4911 pump. The pump does have a black tag but does not have hot starting issues that I know of. I saw the truck it was on hot start a couple times and everything seemed fine. Turbo has zero play and spins easily. Has a auxiliary oil cooler plumbed in with AN lines right now. Motor has awesome oil pressure. I primed the motor with a drill. I also have a solenoid and switch that I was going to use for manual glow plugs, spin on fuel filter and base, and electric lift pump that I will include with the sale, all brand new parts in their boxes. I have the crossover pipe from passenger to driver exhaust manifolds. The only thing I don’t have is the upper intake plenum from the turbo to the intake, and an alternator. The power steering pump is a used hydro boost pump and the vacuum pump is also used. The only issue with this motor is the driver side exhaust manifold flange bolts broke in the flange and I drilled them out. You can either tap the holes or through bolt them like I was planning. This motor is ready to drop in and run. It’s a 1982 block. Heads are 1986 I believe. I have a good chunk of money invested in this motor. Have receipts for machine work and rebuild kit. Make me an offer. Located in Ellensburg Washington. Can assist with shipping at buyers expense.
    Attached Images Attached Images