Hi anyone who will answer and give there input, I'm picking up a 93 6.5 Turbo Diesel this week. Has a little less than 180,000 miles, is all original and clean which is very hard to find here in the Northeast. Looking forward to my first diesel truck, so I know blowby can be an issue went to go look at it and there's no blowby im pretty sure so thats good I took the oil cap off while the truck was warm and at good temp there was a little bit of smoke but that's normal right? was no spitting or movement of the oil cap while was off and on top. Did all the 6.5s have an issue with the harmonic balancer also? Im gonna look at it when I go to pick it up to bring home anyways didnt get the chance to when I went this morning but I want to know if its the first thing I should swap out next to my choice of an exhaust i want to get for it? I was thinking about something but wanted to get someones opinion who is familiar with these trucks I dont know if you guys have heard of at-205 but it pretty much helps to bring rubber back to life. I've been using it on my 2nd gen dodge and it does help keep the bushings and everything from cracking along with the weather stripping, is it worth a try on the balancer since theyre all rubber if im correct? I've heard really good things about the early production 6.5s so I was primarily looking for a 93, it is 2wd which is nice. Less to worry about plus better fuel mileage, is there anything else I should worry about? The transmisson was just rebuilt so thats nice, has an unlimited warrantly.