So I failed my first emissions and I found that clearing a fault code resulted in resetting all of the readiness monitor flags. I've been performing the recommended GM "drive cycles" to get these all set before I take it back in for testing again. Wondering if any of the admins or techs on this page can answer some questions?
How long should it take to set all 9 of the flags? I've put on 350 miles (give/take) and thus far, 7 of the 9 are set.
Remaining is the EGR test and the filter PM test (the DPF test)- presumably, it wants to go through a regen on its own to set that flag. I forced a mobile regen but that readiness flag hasn't set, so I'm guessing that the PCM must first sense the high end of the soot level and do it's own thing in order to set the flag.

As to the EGR test, how long should that take? I'm not seeing it being set. Are more drive cycles required?

And has anyone gone through this where the emissions testing station appears to be testing readiness monitors for a gasser rather than the diesel? The diesel has some unique monitors (boost pressure, exhaust gas, DPF PM, etc.) which a gasser doesn't have. I've used 3 different scanners and they all show a different set of monitors for the diesel compared to the gas engines! Any thoughts?