Recently bought a 95 3500 with a 6.5 for my 17 year old son and have some questions that I can’t seem to find answers to.

1. While fixing a leaky fuel filter housing I discovered the oil supply line to the turbo came off a splitter where the oil pressure sensor goes. This mass of pipes and fittings rigged together is leaking and I want to return it to stock. Where is the stock oil feed for the turbo? What stock fittings do I need? Anyone have photos?

2. A mechanical injection pump has been fitted by the previous owner for “reliability” should I go back to the electric one ? Upsides/downside? All the original wiring seems to be there still but is a bit of a mess.

3. waste gate is completely disconnected from anything what should I do with this?

4. Stock fuel pump relay has been jumped by a manual switch under the dash I have read this could be my oil pressure sensor but not completely sure

5. Need some photos of stock wire harness routing along the firewall so I can get it back in place

6. Things that I need to check? Engine seems to run really well despite massive fuel leaks and obviously poorly maintained. Started up with one glow cycle in 20 degrees. Anything I need to watch out for?