I've already ran through the Facebook forum and stumped everyone there, so I'm hoping to have more success on here.
2000 Chevy 6.5 turbo diesel truck has always started always ran glow plugs have always worked even though I was getting a glow plug circuit malfunction code but the glow plugs always worked always started never had a problem with them I never understood why I was getting that code.
I changed nothing the truck sat for 2 or 3 weeks through winter -10 pretty cold and one day went out there no glow plug light on the dash no relay click no glow plugs no start.
Glow plugs are new wiring has all been checked grounds have all been checked two brand new solenoid/controllers have been tested, tried unplugging the temperature sensor in the thermostat crossover pipe tried jump starting the two lugs on the solenoid big spark lots of power would lead you to believe the glow plugs are glowing truck still won't start.
Checked the wires going to the controller black has ground yellow I believe it was is nothing and pink has power with the key on. Lift pump is working no water and fuel batteries brand new fully charged just all of a sudden the little weight to start late on the dash did not come on anymore the whole system is dead but yet everything checks out fine. Ready to light it on fire please help