Hi All
I bought an serviced Industrial lot to be the new home of my storage end of my business.
It will house a fenced compound with 20Ft sea cans as storage units,i have about 30 in my inventory now.
Being serviced i will make 4-6 deep utility RV sites for those brave souls that want to spend winters in an RV.Plus i needed a spot so i can rent out my Converted MCI bus.Plus there will be an open invitation to any Dieselpage members if they make it up here there will be a site for you.
So it presented a great opportunity to put some miles on the Burb.It had been sitting for a couple months,all fluids were great hit the key and she fired up smokeless and happy.The Burb did what it's supposed to do,ran awesome was a nice comfortable ride and quite.The guy i bought the lot from is an old friend so it was a great trip to catch up.The last road trip we were on was a mission to pickup his 50's Cadillac Ambulance with my signature truck.
Life is at the cusp of getting hectic for a bit,i have very interested people for my land and buildings that i operate out of.If the deal goes through i have to move after being in my shop for 25 years.I have 40-50 vehicles i don't want to leave behind.