I have done a fair amount of research on motor mounts. The consensus has been that the two best options are (i) the original GM part (GM 22188497) - currently about $100/ea, and (ii) the Energy Suspension polyurethane insert - currently about $46/ea. From what I have read, it sounds like most people believe that the original mounts are durable, will last a fairly long time and transmit less vibration compared to the polyurethane style, and that the Energy Suspension mounts are very durable, will last a very long time and often lead to more vibration.

Any thoughts/comments on what is the best choice? I certainly appreciate a smooth ride and would prefer less vibration. However, I also appreciate having a long-lasting repair.

Also, I am still not sure what the correct part number is for my vehicle for the Energy Suspension part. I have gone to their site and have found that when I use my own vehicle info to search for a part, it suggests the Prothane 7507 (for the motor) and Prothane 71604 (for the transmission.) I have also seen the Energy Suspension 3.1152 (for the motor) part suggested for the 6.2 diesel. Can someone confirm what the correct part number is?