Hi All
I had rented my double axle trailer out last fall to the guy who bought a tractor off me.
I had the Burb parked in front of it for the winter.
I found the tread had pealed off one of the trailer tires and seeing the burb was in front it seemed like a good idea to flash it up and use it to move the trailer and fix the 4x4 actuator before a road trip.
Flashed up like it had been running a few days ago,no smoke ect. Thanks Kennedy tune
Hooked up the trailer and moved to the shop.
Somewhere i hit the blinker switch and a fresh job showed up.The wipers were on and would not shut off.Plus one of the wiper arms was pointing at he left side ditch and wouldn't move.
Pulled the fuse,changed the tire,parked the trailer and the burb went in the shop.
When you signal left the wipers come on and don't shut off,the left headlights and signal lights start a funky disco flashing dim light thing.
I changed the wiper posts and arms and tried a couple other motors and all do the same.
Next i am going to change the multi switch and hope that cures it.Started to remove one from a donor truck and ran into no obvious plugs on the switch and the wiring goes into a bunch of taped wires.
Has anyone changed one of these switches and know where the plug is for it?
Thanks Thomas