Thread: Bosch injectors

MikeC Guest

Question

Anyone familiar with the part number for Bosch injectors? Looking for a number(s) for their high flows.

Mike

1995 Chevy K2500 Ext. cab 6.5L.<br />1993 GMC K1500 Ext. cab 6.5L with Banks Turbo

MikeC Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks for the above link, but I really need part numbers for Bosch injectors. High pop vs standard.

Anyone?

Mike

markelectric Guest

Check with Bill at Heath diesel. He had the best price I could find when I bought mine.

MikeC Guest

Found a set of new 973's for $185 from someone who bought them and now has no need for them.

Would buy from a DP vendor but can't beat this price.

Mike

LanduytG Guest

Mike
    The nozzles are suppose to be the 304's but when I took my stock ones apart those were the 304's. I think they should be 253's. Now these numbers are the nozzles them self.
    Greg

Sorry for this late answer,

I was looking for this answer a year ago on this forum and other sides, but got no information about High Flow/High Pop injectors. I`m sure some people know the numbers, but don`t want to tell it, because you can make some $$$ with high flow/high pop injectors - right ?!
    But hey, what are the differents stock injectors vs. high output injectors ??? --- just other nozzles (let more fuel through it at the same time as stock nozzles) and the opening pressure - that`s all.
    So my next step was ordering one (1) high output injector from a company and checking the numbers and pressure of this nozzle.
    Results: DN 0 SD 304 (stock nozzle)
    DN 0 SD 311 (high output nozzle)
    the opening pressure was the same

At the end I`m not sure if I got a real high flow/high pop injector, because if you let more fuel through an injector as stock, then its better to raise the pressure --- but I don`t have details about the fuel rate from 304 and 311.

only problems,
    Michael

1997 K1500 P/U
    L56/65
    exhaust
    etc.